Instagram and Pinterest Favourites | Sophie

As a blogger and designer I'm always looking for inspiration and can spend ages browsing through Instagram and Pinterest!
So here are my TOP 5 Instagram and Pinterest Pages in no particular order!

Instagram



Amazing for inspirational pick-me-up quotes to give you a smile throughout the day!



Just the cutest page full of bunnies that you just want to cuddle and squish!



This page helps you find all the good and popular Insta-pages! 



Full of amazing destinations that make you want to run away from daily life and go on holiday! 


The most amazing nail art! 






Pinterest



Inspiration and a mass collection of all the things I love about Graphic Design! Even if you're not into graphic design, the pins are still great to look at!



Amazing do-able DIY projects, that make me want to get creative!



All things pretty! Fashion, interior, destinations, beauty and all sorts!



Just a page to make your heart melt, so many PUPPIES!



The girliest of them all! Amazing for getting ideas for eye looks for nights out and all the top makeup and nail trends!


This was quite a short and sweet post, but I hope you all liked it!

What are your favourite Instagram and Pinterest accounts? 
I'd love to know always on the look out for more pages, let me know in the comments!

Don't forget new video's go up on our Youtube Channel on Sunday's!
Have you seen this weeks? Get Un-Ready with Us - Girls Night In!


Thanks for reading guys!

Love Sophie
thecococrush
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment