Summer Hair Styles! | Sophie

So summers here! Finally, and with the heat and humidity I thought I would show you guys a what hair styles I do for the summer months, and a few of the products I use to keep my hair in good condition!

Firstly, I try and avoid heat on my hair during the summer, I let my hair air dry over night and very rarely use straighteners or curling wands. My favourite Shampoo and Conditioner combo at the moment are the Garnier Ultimate Blends, I use the Silky Smoother Shampoo and The Marvellous Transformer Conditioner. They smell amazing and are usually on offer in supermarkets and drug stores as they are a fairly new product. I do dye my hair regularly and I have found that this range of hair care has massively improved my hair condition! Once a week, I also use the Mark Hill MiracOILicious 2 Minute Intensive Treatment . It smells good enough to eat and really rejuvenates my hair!






Some of the other hair care products I use are, V05 Give Me Texture Dry Texturising Spray, Got2b Beach Matte Salt Spray, TRESemme Smooth Glossing Spray, Tangle Teezer, Silvikrin Hair Spray, I also use an Argan Oil heat defence spray and Macadamia Oil from Home Bargain.

Enough jabbering! Time to show you what I do to my hair!

French Plait and High Pony!

Great for those hot days where you just want to keep your hair out of your face and off your neck. To add a pop of colour I've added one of my H&M bow scrunchies that I'm a tad obsessed with!






Bun with Ribbon Headband! 

These headbands are great, they have a wire in, so stops them falling off your head, they're super cheap to you can pick them up from Primark, New Look and Topshop! Pop your hair up in a bun, you can even use a bun ring if you need to, pop a headband on and fix with some hairspray!





90's Half Up Half Down!

I love this it's so easy! I just put half of my hair up high on top of my head, then just pull the front to make it a tad messy! Here's where I use the Vo5 texture spray and salt spray to give my hair extra volume and some natural waves! If you have particularly straight hair then you can always use a curling wand to give you some waves.




Scrunchie Top-Knot!

Pop your hair into a bun or use bun ring again like before! And again to jazz it up a bit pop on your favourite colourful scrunchie! The ones I use are great, like the headbands they have wire in to make them look like bows. Pull out the top-knot and tease and the front of your hair to give it more of an everyday relaxed look!





Boho Braids

This is so simple and probably my favourite, perfect for date night or a night out with the girls! Just part your hair in the middle, grab a section from each side and do a simple plait or braid on both side, and secure at the back of your head. Fix with hair spray and your all ready! This look is fab with beachy waves. It works on pretty much all hair lengths too which is fab!





Myself and Yasmin filmed a video on how to do a french braid top-knot check it out!



Hope you like this post and it's give you some ideas as to how you can style your hair this summer!
Which one was your favourite? Let me know in the comments!
What hair styles do you wear? 

Thanks for reading, see you next week!
Sophie
thecococrush
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment