Eylure Individual Lashes | Sophie



Hi Crushers!

I know it's not a Wednesday, but just focusing on getting up weekly blogposts again!

This weekend my cousin put on some of the Eylure Pro-Lash Indiviuals on my lashes, I would do it myself but as I'm a tad blind it's kinda of hard to see what I'm doing!

The lashes I bought are the short, medium & long length, knot free long lasting wear. They were £5.39 from boots, to go with these I also bought the Eylure Lashfix Adhesive, but when I got home I realised these were for strip lashes and day wear... So I still have to take that back!





I've had these on since Sunday, it's now Thursday so they've lasted well with a little maintenance.

 I have to admit at first they were a little unusual to wear, as a glasses wearer, the longer lashes kept flickering on my glasses so I did trim them down a bit with some little nail scissors.

I have also found that using an oil free makeup remover helps the lashes last a lot longer! Also with going to the gym and general showering, a few of the lashes do slip off. However the adhesive that comes in the packet is still quite full and using a pair to tweezers and a small amount of glue, I've been able to replace the ones that have fallen off.

This is a photograph of one eye with and one without lashes! As you can see they make such an amazing difference, and still look really natural! 





This is the completed set!





In the packet you also get the lash remover! This is really important to use this, if you try to pull the lashes off on their own, it will ruin your natural lashes and potentially pull them out and be quite painful. Wearing these throughout the week at work, I've just used Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Hoola Bronzer, Bodyshop Brush on Radiance, Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara on my bottom lashes, filled my brows with Benefit Brows-a-go-go and then a little lipgloss to finish it off!

What are your favourite lashes to use? Have you tired these ones what do you think?
Are there any reviews you would like us to do?

See you soon!
Sophie,
thecococrush




1 comment: