What I Wore to Work | Sophie

Happy Sunday Crushers!

Bit of a different type of post, thought I'd show you the sort of things I wear to work on a weekly basis.

I do like the smart office wear look, but the main thing I want from an outfit is to be comfortable!

I sit at a desk for a large proportion of my day, so I like to make sure the clothes I wear are work appropriate and versatile, some days I'm at my desk for 9 hours and others I'm on photo shoots or on set filming so a lot of moving about is required.

So here's what I wore...

Monday




This outfit was something pretty easily flung together, I definitely had the Monday blues. My leggings are £7.99 from H&M they're the thick double lined ones so ARE NOT see-through! (Leggings 101) My long shirt is an oldie but a goodie, it's Ted Baker, and I purchased this from a Ted Baker outlet! It's a classic and in all the time I have had it I've made use of it every year! My shoes are just flats from Miss Selfridge, they are black imitation suede with flat sliver studs, super comfortable and ideal for the office!

Tuesday




I was on location for a video shoot today and was vlogging, so I wore something pretty comfortable, I wore this polka-dot sleeveless shirt from H&M £7.99 and an emerald green midi-skirt from Primark £6, and the same Miss Selfridge shoes as Monday, they're just so comfortable and I don't have another pair of black flats like them!

Wednesday

 

It was pretty chilli on Wednesday and so I went for my cream shoulder detail Zara Blouse and Topshop Navy Leigh Jeans, although they are jeans, because they're navy and one tone they still look smart! Leigh Jeans from Topshop are my all time favourite, they are amazingly soft, wash really wel and they're stretchy for those days when you over do it on lunchtime! On my feet I wore my tan patent Topshop dolly shoes and some invisible pop socks.

Thursday

 

Thursday I felt like it was a dress kind of day, I wore this River Island Navy and white polkadot dress! The fit of this dress I think is great for my body shape, synched in at the waist and flows out at the hips, I wore this with tights and those same Miss Selfridge shoes (I should probably go and buy some more black flats...)

Friday

 

On the first or last Friday of the month (depending on what we feel like) we have dress down day
in the office, I wore my classic denim Topshop Mom Jeans, I love these they're really comfortable and are great with t-shirts, jumpers and blouses! I rolled the legs up a bit, wore them with a black belt with silver details from H&M my Adidas ZX Flux - Butterfly Edition trainers. On top I wore a white cami top from H&M and a net white stripey top from New Look. My necklace is handmade by The Treasure Chest.

(I'd also fake tanned on Tuesday and Thursday night ready for a party on Saturday. Hence the gradual development of orange haha)

I pretty much wear the same jewellery every day; my 3 stacking Pandora rings, Thomas Sabo Watch and 4 pandora bracelets and a few charms. My glasses are Osiris for Specsavers.

If you would like a blog post on my makeup for work then just let me know on Facebook or in the comments and I'll be more than happy to do that, maybe even a do a tutorial video on our YouTube channel!

Which was your favourite outfit of the week?
Have you got any suggestions of comfortable work wear?
Where's the best place to buy office suitable clothes?

Hope you liked this post!

Sophie
thecococrush
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment