Skincare Review: Boots Botanics


So recently we were looking for a new skincare products, so while wandering around Boots we found these! Boots Botanics ALL BRIGHT. They were on offer with 1/3 off but they are still affordable when full price! All three products here are only £3.99 each when not on offer! 

Gentle Cleansing Cream 250ml £3.99
This cleanser is said to sweep away makeup, oil and impurities, without drying out the skin. To leave the skin soft and bright.

Sophie: Having used this cleanser for just over a week, it definitely leaves your face feeling clean and makeup free, personally it's leaves my skin looking a lot brighter and a lot less red! Affordable and effective!

Yasmin: Normally I prefer to use a 2-in-1 cleanser and toners for quickness, so using a separate skincare system was a bit of a chore for me! I do really like the product, the way it leaves my skin and the way it smells, but too much work for me.

Cleansing Toner 250ml £3.99
This toner claims to visibly tighten pores and instantly brighten skin, so skin should be left feeling fresher and prepared for moisturising.


Sophie: This product really leaves your pores feeling tight, so i'd definitely recommend using a moisturiser after. 'Does what it says on the tin' product!


Yasmin: I found this product quite watery and doesn't smell as nice as the cleanser. In effect it does do what it says, by tightening pores and making your skin feel fresh! All in all, a good toner for the price!

Soothing Eye Make Up Remover 150ml £3.99
It's described as an oil that effectively sweeps away impurities and makeup, including waterproof formulations. It soothes the eye area and conditions lashes.


Sophie: I wasn't as impressed with this product as I was with the cleanser and toner, just because it was far too oily and I had to use a lot to get my (non-waterproof) mascara off, which left my eyes a bit sore. Probably something I won't be repurchasing.

Yasmin: As I have quite sensitive eyes, compared to other brands, I found this eye make up remover soothing, although it's too oily and left my eye area feeling greasy. I would use it again, but there are better ones out there for a similar price!


Overall if you're looking for an affordable skincare range, we recommend this for you. Especially because it is suitable for all skin types, they also have five other skincare ranges from Botanics including, Radiant Youth, Organic, Ultra Calm, Shine Away and Face & Body.

The complete Botanics range can be found at Boots

Yasmin and Sophie
thecococrush
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment