Welcome 2014!

Hi everyone!

It's Sophie, this is the first post of 2014! Hope you've all had an amazing start to the year. We'd just like to say we are sorry for the lack of blog posts and videos on our YouTube channel! I'm in my final year of university at Ravensbourne, and trying to organise my life, it's all a little hectic for myself and Yasmin to find a day when we are both available to film and what not! So in the mean time we're going to be posting individual blog posts hopefully a couple each a month on beauty, fashion, lifestyle and anything else we feel the need to chat about to you lovely lot!

It's almost the end of January and so many people make goals and resolutions for themselves! If you've kept them up, well done, you should be proud of yourself! The first few weeks are always the hardest! A goal and resolution for myself this year is to be on time, and to wake up before 10 every day (apart from the odd weekend) and try and get myself more organised! I've also joined a local gym and I'm setting myself goals to just become healthier.

I will be doing a haul blog post this week so keep an eye out on Twitter for when it goes up!

Sophie

cococrush
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment