Pamper Night Essentials | Sophie

So after having a manic few weeks before a university hand-in deadline, I decided that last night was the perfect time for me to try out some of my new beauty products, have a nice relaxing bath and use some of my essentials.


The first thing I like to do is light a few candles, the choice last night was Laura Ashley Rhubarb and Vanilla and a Relaxing Spa candle that I got from Home Bargain.




While the bath is running I like to wash my face with my Body Shop Aloe Gentle Face Wash, which is foaming and really soft and gentle on my skin. I then used the Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask, which I really like you can really feel it working and cleaning deep into the pores.




Back in November I went to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham and came across this amazing little stall by the brand Bomb Cosmetics and managed to get some real bargains! I got some gorgeous smelling soaps and decided to try out my Castaway Soap, it has real coconut pieces around it, smells gorgeous and coconutty, really gentle on the skin! So go and check them out, their products are really affordable too!



And to top it all off, into my bath I popped the Avobath Bath Ballistic. It smells like freshers sweets and turns the bath bright green! Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft. 


I hope you liked this post, a little insight into what I use when I'm in need of a pamper and a relax! 

Leave any comments for your recommendations of what you use to relax, I'd love to try out some new things.

Love Sophie 
thecococrush
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment