High Definition Brows | Yasmin



For those of you who know me personally you all know how obsessed I am with my eyebrows and the brand HD Brows! So if your not already on the bandwagon of brows or haven't seen British supermodel Cara Delevingne, and her AMAZING eyebrows, then where an earth have you been?!

Now it goes without saying that long are the days of what I like to call barely there brows, which are almost straight line across your forehead, that have clearly been overplucked! This is (in my opinion) the most unflattering type of brow style out there, hello we are in 2014 not 1993

Ok so you may be thinking why are eyebrows such a focal point of your face? Well as a Makeup Artist I was trained in all aspects of makeup, and yes this includes your eyebrows! Brows really are a focal point of the face and its one of the many pointers you notice when you first look at someone, so getting them right is incredibly important 

Long before I started having HD Brows, I tried all other treatments for my eyebrows, such a waxing and threading. What I find similar with both these treatments is that they don't give you any form of shape to your eyebrows and this is what most people need to have their eyebrows shaped. Especially with waxing, they tend to remove unwanted hair and you end up with very thin eyebrows with no shape. In my case very short unshaped eyebrows! This was about 4 years ago and I actually thought my eyebrows at the time looked nice, this was due to waxing and plucking too much

Yes this photo is embarassing, but I wanted to show you how awful my brows were!


Along came HD Brows into my life, I remember at the time so many celebrities on TV and in films having such beautiful, full eyebrows and thinking I had to have mine like that too! After seeing Cher Llyod eyebrows from her first X Factor audition to now the transformation is incredible! Cher (among other celebrities including Jenny Frost, Rochelle Humes & Amanda Holden) gets her HD brows done by Nilam Patel the wonder woman behind the brand


I found the website www.hdbrows.com and had a little nosy into the brand and what they had to offer. I then found my nearest stylist, just by clicking onto salon finder and typing in my post code. This then brings up all the HD Brow stylists in your area including Salons which offer the service. From day one I went to a stylist who works from home and has now trained as a Pro HD stylist! Time and time again I go back and I couldn't be happier with the results!

My HD Brows before and after...

So what is HD Brows? HD Brows is a 7 step process to the perfect brows! The HD Brow shaping procedure transforms the brows and completely frames your face in a whole new way! The difference between other brow treatments is that your stylist will access your face shape and the colouring before creating the perfect HD Brow for you

Before any HD Brow treatment you will have a patch test sent to you, and you must return with your patch test to your stylist. On your first visit you will talk to your HD stylist on what shape you aspire to have and what will suit your face. This also includes what colour tint to have, this will vary on skin tone and hair colour. Next you will fill out a form so they have your details for your next appointment

The 7 step process includes preparation and assessment, tinting, waxing, trimming, threading, tweezing & aftercare. You will then have an aftercare sheet of how to groom your eyebrows before your next treatment this will include any areas you need to grow and products you can use to keep your eyebrows in shape! 


I would absolutely recommend HD Brows to anyone male or female, it does really make such a difference, your brows will frame your face in a whole new way! 

Would you be interested in having HD Brows, or have you had a HD Brow treatment before, what do you think? 

Yasmin 
thecococrush
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment