What's In My Workout Wash Bag | Sophie



What to pack in your gym wash bag?!


These days some gyms do have soap dispensers in the shower cubicles, but 9 times out of 10 they smell like bleach or a dusty old loft, gross I know.

My bag is pretty big, but I have a lot of room incase I manage to drag myself out of bed early enough to go to the gym before work - where I'll need to chuck my makeup on. 

This wash bag is from TK MAXX has a lovely nautical feel to it, by the designer Kenneth Cole, it has a water resistant lining, so won't get grubby if you end up chucking your products back in there a bit damp!

For Body:



For my body I will always bring a shower puff, scrub or loofah what ever the proper name for it is I have no idea. This is one from a gift set, quite a small one, so ideal for popping into your wash bag! After using this I will always rub the excess water off onto my towel then give it a quick blast with a cold hair dryer or chuck it in the spinning swimming costume dryer!

I have my Kiehls Grapefruit Bath and Shower Body Cleanser, I love citrus scents after a good work out! This lathers up nicely, smells great and leaves me feeling squeaky clean! I also have the miniature Kiehls Grapefruit Body Lotion - again smells amazing, and the miniatures are perfect for wash bags and travelling because you can leave them in your bag for when you need them! Then for deodorant I always use my Sure Maximum Protection, if you're wearing black or dark colours be cautious, this is a cream deodorant so can mark your clothes! 

For Hair:


Shampoo and conditioner bottles can be quite hefty to carry about, so for the gym I like to use a Lush Shampoo Bar - Montalbano this is great, would definitely recommend getting a tin, as they do dissolve! Leave my hair super soft, shiny and helps tame frizz! I also like to use a deep conditioner the one I'm using at the moment is Mark Hill MiracOILicious it smells delicious and has got my hair to a fantastic condition over the past few months of dying! 

For Face:


Of course what kinda of cococrush blog post would this be without Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! I take all of my makeup off before a workout using this! The last thing I want during spinning class if to wipe my face on my towel and it have an imprint of my face! Whilst showering I'll use my Ginvera Green Tea Cleanser, this is so soft and gentle (full review coming soon), I then like to use my Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Blemish Stick, recently this has helped clear my skin, which has been a huge problem lately due to the weather and consumption of sweet things! I then tone my skin with the Ginvera Green Tea Whitening and Refining Fluid this is slightly oily which I like, it really helps rehydrate the skin after a workout! Finally for even more hydration and moisture I use the Garnier Moisture Match Revitalising Gel it soaks into the skin really quickly which I love, I'm pretty impatient when it comes for waiting for things to dry!

Hope this gave you some ideas as to what to pack in your wash bag!

Have you tried any of these products?
What are your favourite products to use after working out?!

Talk tomorrow!

Sophie
thecococrush 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment