Spring Outfit Ideas | Sophie

This weeks blogpost is my favourite outfit ideas for Spring/Summer, although in the UK at the moment is has been quite rainy and miserable these last few days.

But in the hope that the sunshine will appear within the next few days, here's a little outfit inspiration for any girls and myself, looking to spruce up their wardrobe ready for the season! Or maybe your just looking for an idea of what to wear to each of my chosen occasions.



Picnic in the Park/Dog Walking


Tank Top - New Look 

 Ripped Jamie Jeans - Topshop 

 Puma Suedes - Office 

 Zip-Up Hoody - H&M  

 Faux leather Backpack - ASOS

I like grey, it's so easy and wearable, think this type of outfit is suitable for anyone! Comfy shoes for walking in, a hoody incase it gets a bit chilly, and a backpack for your picnic or dog treats!








Casual Uni/Shopping Day


Rose Gold Necklace - H&M

Acid Wash Skinny Jeans - H&M

Gingham Blouse - New Look

Satchel Bag - Topshop 


Nike Roshe Runs - Office

This is the type of outfit I regularly wear, I actually got my gingham blouse from primark! So definitely worth having a look in there for this seasons trends! I also wear my rose gold chain pretty much everyday, this outfits great for uni or college or going shopping.







Sunny Day at the Beach


Sunflower Crop Top - H&M

Denim Mom Shorts - Topshop

Juju Jellies - Office

Rose Aviator Sunglasses - River Island 

Canvas Tote Bag - River Island

This sort of outfit is just incase the sun comes out! You never know in this country! I'm completely in love with jelly shoes, I had lots of pairs as a kid, glittery ones, heeled ones, the lot! I recently purchased some neon coral ones from Primark for £4! But black is a more subtle way of wearing them! Will be getting myself another pair!






Night Out/Date Night


Embroidered Top - New Look

Pink High Heels - Office

Faux Leather Skirt - H&M 

Pink Clutch Bag - New Look

Name Necklace Silver - Topshop

Silver Stack Rings - H&M

I really love pale pinks and nudes lately, these heels are gorgeous! I'm a bit unstable in anything that doesn't have a wedge, so I'll probably opt for a nude/pink wedge! With more detailed tops or dressed, nice delicate jewellery gives a really classy finish.




Hope this post was helpful, or gave you some ideas of what to wear for the coming months!

What one is your favourite, let me know in the comments below!
Do you have any outfit suggestions, I'd love to know.

Don't forget you can follow our posts with any google account to get updates of posts!

Don't forget to pop back next Wednesday for another blogpost!

Sophie
thecococrush
xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment