Benefit Skincare Review | Yasmin


If you have been watching mine and Sophie' youtube channel thecococrush, you will have noticed how many Benefit products we own! Slight OCD on the cosmetics part, but what girl dosen't love Benefit right?
I was fortunate to get the skincare mini set for Christmas, you can purchase it online at Debenhams and also you can buy the full size individuals in store and online at Benefit


First of all I must say the packaging of these are gorgeous! 4 of the 6 products come in beautiful, clear glass bottles! Considering they are only miniatures, Benefit have pulled out all the stops to make sure they don't look any different to the full size ones, I must say I'm very impressed! These are also great to take on holiday, festivals or even just to visit a friend! The set comes in a clear bag which fits all the products in perfectly leaving more room in your suitcase for that extra pair of heels!


The Total Moisture Facial Cream (left) is by far my favourite product out of their skincare line, as you can tell the photo it's almost all gone! It has a very thick texture and smells very clean, I would recommend this to use mainly at night, but is perfectly fine to use under your makeup in the day. If you do choose to use it in the day just be sure to leave it a good 5 minutes to completely penetrate into the skin

The It's Potent Eye Cream I didn't get on with so well! It has a thick texture and is almost unscented which is a plus for anything you are going to be using around your eye area! After using this cream for a couple days my eyes seemed to be so sore. I instantly stopped using it, it could be the simplest thing such as just one ingredient in the product that my skin doesn't agree with! Sophie had the same problem and had to change her eye cream, as she had a bad reaction to this product 


The Refined Finish Facial Polish is another favourite of mine! It still has the same fresh smell and the beads that are in this exfoliator are also extra gentle! It feels like such a luxury to have found a exfoliator that doesn't feel like I'm using sandpaper on my face! Big thumbs up to Benefit for this I will definitely be replenishing the full size one of this!  

The Foamingly Clean Facial Wash is great used on its own or before using the exfoliator! Only using a pea sized amount goes along way! It lathers up well and I think that's why it's lasted me so long because you only need such a small amount! Only flaw I have with this face wash is that it leaves your skin feeling incredibly rubbery after, what I mean by that is my skin feels too squeaky clean. It might not be such a problem for everyone but personally I didn't like the feel of it after I washed it off  




The Moisture Prep Toning Lotion and Triple Performing Facial Emulsion very much go hand in hand. The toning lotion isn't too oily and feels so gentle on the skin, this is great to use in the mornings to clean your face if you haven't got time for the whole cleanse, tone and moisturise routine! Just pop a small amount onto a cotton pad and just use all over the face for an instantly refreshed skin. The facial emulsion is another great product, it's alot thinner than the total moisture cream, so perfect for daily use, it also has SPF 15 and is oil free! I use it straight after using the toning lotion and gives such a beautiful feel to my skin all ready to prime my skin before applying makeup!

I hope this has been a help to any of you thinking of purchasing any Benefit skincare products! I can definitely see myself replenishing a few of these products once I have used up all my minis! They are such a great trail size and you do get a good amount of uses out of each product! Plus then you can determine what ones you want to buy full size! 

What do you think of the Benefit Skincare? Have you tried any of the skincare products? Would you recommend them to your friends? 

Yasmin 
thecococrush   
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment