Youtube Catch Up! | Yasmin

For the past couple of days I have recently been thinking about YouTube and just generally about our channel. As always with some videos, I can get incredible bored of people talking too much, so I thought writing in a post would be the perfect way! So as I mentioned in my last blog post Sophie and I have a channel based around Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle for those of you who may not know!

 I am a recently qualified Makeup Artist and Sophie is a Full Time Student. We came together with this idea of wanting to create a channel to an audience of people who love what we love! We both watch You tuber's such as Tanya Burr, Lily Pebbles & Ingrid Nilsen among many, many more. We decided it was our time to put our stamp out there and give YouTube a go. It's very rare to see two people having a channel together but we make it work and have such fun in the process!

As much as I love always having a model to do Makeup Tutorials on, we also love doing haul's and fashion/lifestyle videos as it's what we both have an interest in. As you will see from our recent videos we always try to mix it up and add a little of ourselves and personalities into our videos. I also think it's great that we have each other there, every step of the way! We hope to inspire our viewers, and hopefully our channel with grow over time into something amazing!

It's closely creeping up on us, that we started our channel almost a year ago (scary how times flies) we have both decided to push ourselves and really become consistent with our blog and channel! 

I just want to say a massive thank you to all our subscribers and to everyone that reads our blog or interacts with us in any way, we love to hear your feedback!

Our blog posts will be every Wednesday and videos will be uploaded every Sunday! 

Have an amazing week guys!

Yasmin 
thecococrush 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment